Andrew Cuomo’s Daughter Includes a Framed Photo of Che Guevara in Group of Family Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did find this, although I'm not sure whose home it is in. Since the article says that Ethyl likes Che, I'd guess it is her house.

Ethyl Kennedy Loves Che Guevara

"Ethel Kennedy has learned to stop worrying and love Che Guevara.

The 92-year-old Kennedy clan matriarch’s late husband Robert and brother-in-law, President John F. Kennedy, may have faced off against a Russia-aligned Cuba in the infamous 1962 Missile Crisis — but that didn’t stop her from putting the face of the communist nation’s revolutionary hero on a mantle at her Palm Beach home, The Post has learned.

In fact, her family says she’s been a fan of Guevara for years — and makes no apology about it.

“My mom loves Che Guevara. Her dog is named Che,” her son, Robert Kennedy Jr., told The Post. “My mom has a subversive streak.”"

kennedy-che-08.jpg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t ya just love the double standards & hypocrisy when leftists can honor/idolize the Che image on tees and then use their PC Police to remove the Land O Lakes’ Butter Maiden image from packaging?

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kennedy's...They ALL ...hide and point to JFK.

In reality ....they are all scum of the worst kind. Rather have a meth head, ghetto rats for neighbors then a billionaire Kennedy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom