Andrew Cuomo’s Daughter Includes a Framed Photo of Che Guevara in Group of Family Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/04/13/817622/amp/
Andrew Cuomo’s Daughter Includes a Framed Photo of Che Guevara in Group of Family Pictures

Posted at 8:00 pm on April 13, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn

The Blaze’s Sara Gonzales spotted a framed photograph of “communist murderer” Che Guevara in the background of a picture Andrew Cuomo’s daughter, Mariah Kennedy Cuomo, posted to Twitter. Someone must have brought this oversight to her attention because the post has since been deleted.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most young see Che as a symbol of rebellion. I had a che tee in high school. Nobody knew who he was including me. I still wear the shirt.

Just curious, do you also have a Stars And Bars tee as a symbol of rebellion AND do you still wear it?

Last edited:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if we look hard enough, I am sure they also have a picture of John Gacy around too...such disgusting people to cheer a murderer,...either to stupid to know....or ....to dumb to realize they been sipping that ..."rebellion".....democrat media push as ...being cool and hip, with the times.
Don't come over here wearing that crap....might just get ripped off and used as TP, then returned to owner, which...would be considered "fixed" free of charged. And may... then be worn as a proud ....Commie.

...The time they feel to realize it's Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot ....time.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pictures and symbols mean different things to different people.
Take the Confederate battle flag for instance.

Ask my son when he was in 4th grade what it meant .
It means the Dukes of Hazzard.
All about cars and racing.
He wanted to play at Mikes house I asked him if that the little black boy on the other side of Big John.
He said he is not Black daddy he is Dark Brown.

Good boy.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, do you also have a Stars And Bars tee as a symbol of rebellion AND do you still wear it?
Eh, nobody would recognize the Stars and Bars.
8EE9767E-01E2-4E1E-A917-64603EDE87FA.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pictures and symbols mean different things to different people.
Take the Confederate battle flag for instance.

Ask my son when he was in 4th grade what it meant .
It means the Dukes of Hazzard.
All about cars and racing.
He wanted to play at Mikes house I asked him if that the little black boy on the other side of Big John.
He said he is not Black daddy he is Dark Brown.

Good boy.
Apparently a murdering communist means something different than it does to me and many others. Because where I come from Che was murdering communist piece of filth. Anyone that believes otherwise is a fool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom