Another reason to avoid Wal Mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Stillwater we have three Walmarts now, and I work at one of them. A couple years ago the one on 6th had a guy break into the electronics glass case with a hammer and hit one of the associates in the face who tried to stop him. At my store we had a couple who murdered a guy then burned his apartment down walk into the building. The police followed them and chased them outside before catching the woman and killing the dude a couple streets down.

Also we had a beheading suspect captured across the street at the McAlisters. They just found the killer there, the actual murder was at the kid's place.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Stillwater we have three Walmarts now, and I work at one of them. A couple years ago the one on 6th had a guy break into the electronics glass case with a hammer and hit one of the associates in the face who tried to stop him. At my store we had a couple who murdered a guy then burned his apartment down walk into the building. The police followed them and chased them outside before catching the woman and killing the dude a couple streets down.

Also we had a beheading suspect captured across the street at the McAlisters. They just found the killer there, the actual murder was at the kid's place.
The beheading suspect was actually caught across the street from the Wal-Mart on W. 6th....

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of these problems happen during business hours or really late at night. That being said I risk it occasionally. Been hitting up Trader Joes lately as their prices are pretty darn good plus with my credit card they count as a grocery store so I get an additional 6% back. The problem is they just dont have everything I want. The pro is, is the shop is small and I can get most things i want that will last me a week in under an hour. Their cashiers actually try and check you out fast and very much warrant their 15 bucks an hour.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Really? where is the third walmart? I only remember 6th street and Perkins locations when I was there 3 years ago. I still frequent stillwater and havent seen the third one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom