antelope problen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

220swift

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just want to put my thoughts out on antelope hunting. I'm thank full for bow season on antelope. 1 or 2 out of a herd of 200 doesn't help much I am wondering what other hunters think about a muzzleloader season. Also more landowner tags gave out for buck and doe for all seasons.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do think the antelope seasons do need a little adjustment. The archery season scheduled following a weekend of rifle hunting kinda put a damper on the success of a archery season. That was poor planning or if I heard correctly due to some persistent whining of some that had drawn rifle tags. I think it would be great to have several more tags available for the drawings. I would like to see the archery season repeated again, but have it before the rifle hunts so the antelope haven't already been chased and shot at all weekend and spook at the sight of a truck. Anybody with a gun tag that has any shooting skills should have no problem harvesting antelope.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bow season should be before rifle season, but then again the state is full of morons. They should open the season for county residents, of that county hey 220 swift maybe we can help each other in December. See this next week.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have no problem with expanding the antelope season if it warranted it BUT landowners have no right to complain about speed goats on thier property if they want $$$$ for hunters to shoot one. See that crap all the time all over the west. Moan and whine about all the antelope. Then its "sure you can hunt my place for X number of dollars"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have no problem with expanding the antelope season if it warranted it BUT landowners have no right to complain about speed goats on thier property if they want $$$$ for hunters to shoot one. See that crap all the time all over the west. Moan and whine about all the antelope. Then its "sure you can hunt my place for X number of dollars"

Same thing with hogs

Latest posts

Top Bottom