Antifa punk (who murdered Prayer Patriot) is shot dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
FIRST VIDEO from Scene: Antifa Killer Michael Reinoehl Shot Dead in Washington State by U.S. Marshalls

https://us24news.com/blog/2020/09/0...ot-dead-in-washington-state-by-u-s-marshalls/

On Thursday night Michael Reinoehl, the Antifa militant who murdered Patriot Prayer member Aaron “Jay” Danielson Saturday night in Portland was shot and killed by law enforcement in Washington state.

US Marshals went to arrest Reinoehl. He was killed in Lacey, Washington. A federal fugitive task force located him outside of Olympia, where he was killed as they moved in to arrest him.

Michael Reinoehl was a frequent attendee at the Portland riots this summer.

Reinoehl's failure to be arrested by impotent Portland authorities for five days despite clear evidence proving he murdered a man in cold blood enraged millions of Americans. It further became known that Reinoehl had avoided prison for a series of unbelievable offenses. Last year he was busted for driving 111 mph, drunk, with an unlicensed, loaded gun, and his 11-year old daughter in the car. NO jail time.

In July, during a BLM riot and arson explosion in Portland, Reinoehl was arrested for -- again -- having an unlicensed loaded gun, which should have handed him 10 years in jail.

He was immediately released and never charged. when he should have been in jail, he was free to murder a peaceful Trump supporter in cold blood.

Tonight it finally caught up with him.

(More at link)

Last edited:

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bye.gif

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I would like to see DOJ do an investigation into the failure to have him in prison for his two major prior offenses. Someone in that chain needs to be held accountable and I mean put in jail for either dereliction of duty or collusion or something.

At least this time no one in the criminal just system will be able to mess this up. Why in the world did it take them 5 days to get after this scum bag in the first place ? Too much of this kind of crap going on in our country these days.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I got a different view, I really feel sorry …………….. for the Trump supporter that was kill. This MF deserve to be shot, scum like this don't need to be walking on this earth. The blood of this two human are in the on the Portland major and DOJ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom