Any CZ pistol owners out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CZFan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave my oldest daughter my CZ 97 when she turned 21. She likes 45 acp. My youngest daughter got my CZ P-09 for her 21st birthday. I still have a 75 d omega and a 40 cal, and I guess I won't have to give any more away until the grand kids turn 21. Got a ways to go. Hands down my favorite handgun.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave my oldest daughter my CZ 97 when she turned 21. She likes 45 acp. My youngest daughter got my CZ P-09 for her 21st birthday. I still have a 75 d omega and a 40 cal, and I guess I won't have to give any more away until the grand kids turn 21. Got a ways to go. Hands down my favorite handgun.

Nice gifts. Young adults and children that show honest responsibility should be awarded a nice gift.

I will find a honest responsible person in the future for a nice CZ. I have no one to leave it to, but will keep it till I cannot walk out the door and go shoot it. The only CZ I own. It is a miracle pistol.

IMG_9024.jpeg

CZFan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave both of my daughters their choice of any handgun that they wanted when they turned 21. I wanted them to get their CCW. They both chose ones that we already had. It never hurts to have a friend in a time of need. They both are still pistol packing gen z mommas.

CZFan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will find a honest responsible person in the future for a nice CZ. I have no one to leave it to, but will keep it till I cannot walk out the door and go shoot it. The only CZ I own. It is a miracle pistol.
CZ's are the best handguns that I have ever owned. Hopefully it will be many years before you have to find the person that you leave yours to.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a CZ75B since 2002. Wife has a a CZ83 and she claimed my CZ82. Also have two P10C's and a P07. I suppose you could say I'm partial to CZ pistols.

I have some great 9mm pistols but the 75B is the last one of them I'd ever part with.