Any electricians here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious. If so, any of you sparkys know where I can sell some tools? I've got some new cementex high voltage sets that I never used and never will. One is an 11 piece, the other is a 30 iirc. It's around 1800 dollars in tools. Pawn shops won't even use lube.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you live? My next door neighbor is a fireman and has his own electrical business on the side, I could ask him if he's interested. I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'll have to just tell him what you said. If the info above is enough to explain it, that'll work, but if more info would be needed that would help.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious. If so, any of you sparkys know where I can sell some tools? I've got some new cementex high voltage sets that I never used and never will. One is an 11 piece, the other is a 30 iirc. It's around 1800 dollars in tools. Pawn shops won't even use lube.
Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My friend says he is good, has everything he needs. I would second Craigslist and Ebay. Amazon can be kind of a pain to deal with, per some folks I know who've sold there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom