Any other Trekies out there? Star Trek Strange New Worlds complete season one on youtube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paramount Plus subscription was the only way to view this new series. I say new with tongue firmly planted in my cheek because it is Captain Cristopher Pike, Number One (Insert wolf whistle), Spock, Uhurah, and a different cast including a weakling smart alek Lt. Samual Kirk.

I am currently on episode 10 and with one exception, I have thoroughly enjoyed every one. Here is the link to the first episode.

These are full episodes without commercials!

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the first season was really good. I saw the new season was up and will check it out this weekend.

Picard also ended with a bang after some struggles in the first two seasons.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the original, TNG, and even DS9 but after that all the versions they came out with were too awful or woke for me. I tried to watch Discovery but it was all gay and woke nonsense.
I might give Picard a go this summer when I get a minute, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a big Trekkie back in the 70s during the Shatner/Nimoy era. Never really cared for the movies or the other several series after that.

They say Gene Roddenberry was quite the horse's ass. The writers would come up with a story line for each episode and he would change it. Every bit of it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a big Trekkie back in the 70s during the Shatner/Nimoy era. Never really cared for the movies or the other several series after that.

They say Gene Roddenberry was quite the horse's ass. The writers would come up with a story line for each episode and he would change it. Every bit of it.
You got it wrong, Shatner was the ass, Roddenberry was a lot better. If you want to read the below, replace the stars with the F word. It's about Will Wheaton meeting Shatner.

https://wilwheaton.net/2021/03/the-william-****ing-shatner-story/

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a while since I watched the first season. I'm currently working my way through it again and will start season 2 as soon as I'm caught back up. Thankfully they haven't mucked this one up like they did with Discovery. Season 1 was great, so I've got good hopes for season 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom