Any other Trekies out there? Star Trek Strange New Worlds complete season one on youtube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got it wrong, Shatner was the ass, Roddenberry was a lot better. If you want to read the below, replace the stars with the F word. It's about Will Wheaton meeting Shatner.

https://wilwheaton.net/2021/03/the-william-****ing-shatner-story/

Oh I'm sure Shatner was the perfect prick, but a guy I work with watched a documentary on Star Trek and they said that Roddenberry would undermine all the writers, actors and every other swinging dick on the congo.

I'm not a typical Trekie. I loved the original with Kirk, Spock, Uhura, Bones, Sulu, Scotty and Checkov, but I never watched any of them after that.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shatner might be a jerk, but Kirk was who I watched. I couldn't care less about his after hours persona. Will Wheaton's a jerk too by all accounts, but I really liked Wesley and his hijinks.
I think the lesson there is that ALL actors are probably jerks and full of themselves. They're all just trained monkeys anyway. Dance, monkeys, dance.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shatner might be a jerk, but Kirk was who I watched. I couldn't care less about his after hours persona. Will Wheaton's a jerk too by all accounts, but I really liked Wesley and his hijinks.
I think the lesson there is that ALL actors are probably jerks and full of themselves. They're all just trained monkeys anyway. Dance, monkeys, dance.

2b9e4c1a-79b5-4179-a3bb-c99e3a05b958_text.gif

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You wanna talk about a freakin weirdo, Jee-Sus! Johhny Depp is nuttier than squirrel sheet.
I watched him in one movie that really didn't make bucks but it was weirder than Scissorhands and that barber killer dude. It was mostly Depp and another fat guy and their interactions. I cannot even remember the plot.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a "Trekker," not a "Trekkie." There is a difference. A Trekker watches the shows and movies and might collect memorabilia and go to sci-fi conventions to get autographs. A "Trekkie" are the one who have full Federation uniforms, tricorders, and such and cosplay the characters. Now that that is clarified...........

I loved Strange New Worlds! The new imagining of Captain Christopher Pike is great. I downloaded the torrent files off Pirate's Bay and watched it on my computer. I'm cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom