Any WW2 Military Memorabilia Collectors out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Causality

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some WW2 bring back items that I am going to send on down the road. They are all original and have been sitting in a drawer for decades. These are things my father brought back after the war. They are mainly German party pins and uniform items(plus one US tank destroyer patch). There is also one boot knife. I need to find a knowledgeable person that knows the WW2 memorabilia market. Proceeds will go towards something I think my father would approve of(he has been gone since 71). Let me know any thoughts you may have. Please email me at [email protected] . Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM me and I can give you some direction. On all Nazi stuff, it would be helpful if you could detail where your father got it (if you know). There are a ton fakes out there and even some of the so-called reputable dealers are not reputable. ie How many damn dinner services did Hitler have? Original stuff from vets' families are usually quick to sell.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe someday I can start collecting... I have had so many items over the years that I gave away..

I still have muh officers mess kit tho lol...

[Broken External Image]

at0_gstatic_com_images_d127aa91867f9ce95e5043932d2cce40._.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom