Any Pepsi collectors out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that coke has a huge following of swag collectors, but I was wondering if Pepsi does also? I just got a new to me camper yesterday for a good deal.

20200428_153545.jpg

And these were inside. The two rafts are from 2001 promotion of the tomb raider movie and still hold air, I have no idea about the black one, but it's holding up as well. Before I let my kids loose on these I just thought I would try to find out if they hold any value outside of 19 year old lake floats. Let me know.

20200428_153537.jpg

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know about the Pepsi specifically, but collector markets are down pretty much all over. I have a lot of old Texaco items, some I paid a bit for and have been looking to let it go but not for 20-30 cents on the dollar.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know about the Pepsi specifically, but collector markets are down pretty much all over. I have a lot of old Texaco items, some I paid a bit for and have been looking to let it go but not for 20-30 cents on the dollar.

If you have a big sign you let go, holler.

I got a Def Leppard mini-CD from Pepsi for free in 92. We didn't even have a CD player. Went to the neighbors and instantly realized Def Leppard sucked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom