Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Found a brick today. Had a hard time not buying all 4 that was there…

015021E6-031E-4D18-B36F-45C2A66EB0C0.jpeg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And it's done. Just one minor problem... One of the 3 lugs on my barrel wrench broke off. When that happened the wrench slipped out of the barrel nut and stripped a few of the lugs on the barrel nut. Figures... You can't see it and it doesn't affect anything but it's still irritating.

View attachment 373317

EDIT to add: Shoots good. I had to move the sights over quite a ways to the left. Aside from that it works great and all zeroed.

Love it!!!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I missed out on a LWRC SPR 556 last night on gunbroker auctions. It was going for $1500, with an MSRP of $2500-$2780. Had 1 minute left when I saw it. Put in my bid. Too late, someone else got it. Was tungsten grey. What a beauty.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
And it's done. Just one minor problem... One of the 3 lugs on my barrel wrench broke off. When that happened the wrench slipped out of the barrel nut and stripped a few of the lugs on the barrel nut. Figures... You can't see it and it doesn't affect anything but it's still irritating.

View attachment 373317

EDIT to add: Shoots good. I had to move the sights over quite a ways to the left. Aside from that it works great and all zeroed.
I'm waiting on some gray lowers. Although, we had A1s that were all mixed up in OSUT and my first assigment before we got A2s.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both my upper and lower were "Blems". I can't find a single flaw in either. When they come up for sale you have to be right on 'em. They go fast...I'm sure you know that.

I can tell you the tolerances are extremely tight on this upper/lower combo I have. I have to tap the rear pivot pin with a punch to get it out and lightly tap it with a nylon hammer to get it back in. The front is almost as tight though I can push it back in with my hands.

The front handguard cap also partially covered the gas tube port in the FSB so I had to fix that, too, so I could get the gas tube into place.

I did get the 1/7 twist barrel so it's not a true clone. But I want to be able to shoot any bullet weight thru it and you can't tell by looking at it. I like the way it looks.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Target has these pistol cases for $5.99. They have space for a subcompact and 3 mags.
For some reason they're labeled "first aid kits"...
If you buy any 3 boxes of Johnson & Johnson bandaids, you get the pistol case for FREE!
Yes, I did seriously buy this at the Yukon Target today just to put a Glock in it..
😁
https://www.target.com/p/johnson-38-johnson-byofak-ga-first-aid-bag/-/A-87575765
View attachment 374160
View attachment 374159
that definitely qualifies as first aid. probably going to start a riot though. Hi Joe and Kamala.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Target has these pistol cases for $5.99. They have space for a subcompact and 3 mags.
For some reason they're labeled "first aid kits"...
If you buy any 3 boxes of Johnson & Johnson bandaids, you get the pistol case for FREE!
Yes, I did seriously buy this at the Yukon Target today just to put a Glock in it..
😁
https://www.target.com/p/johnson-38-johnson-byofak-ga-first-aid-bag/-/A-87575765
View attachment 374160
View attachment 374159
Too bad it’s at Target. Anybody come across them elsewhere? I would like to have a couple

Latest posts

Top Bottom