Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a brand new Glock 38 for an insanely good price, place that I got it from has one left. I already have a G37 and G39, may as well have the entire set.

If anyone wants the other just PM me.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunshow today, so MAYBE.
Welllllllllllll, SMALL show, not many tables, half were wimmens craft stuffs or totally not gun related (fudge, honey, jerky), not many people (nobody buying, selling or trading), ridiculous prices. I seen 1 person filling out a 4473.

I found 2 guns, I could have been persuaded to bring home, but the seller wasn't willing to discuss. VERY few of the sellers would even speak.

What was of interest?

#1 S&W .32L in 85% condition. It had been replied, at some time past, appeared to have been carried a lot. I made an offer, he never looked up, just a "nope".

#2 Ruger Single Six .32 H&R appeared NIB $1000 (LoL, $1000, not typo)

There were several tables with old, mil-surps of most every variety, but little interest was being shown.

Spent a couple hours looking around, got out of the house; guess it was a good day.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welllllllllllll, SMALL show, not many tables, half were wimmens craft stuffs or totally not gun related (fudge, honey, jerky), not many people (nobody buying, selling or trading), ridiculous prices. I seen 1 person filling out a 4473.

I found 2 guns, I could have been persuaded to bring home, but the seller wasn't willing to discuss. VERY few of the sellers would even speak.

What was of interest?

#1 S&W .32L in 85% condition. It had been replied, at some time past, appeared to have been carried a lot. I made an offer, he never looked up, just a "nope".

#2 Ruger Single Six .32 H&R appeared NIB $1000 (LoL, $1000, not typo)

There were several tables with old, mil-surps of most every variety, but little interest was being shown.

Spent a couple hours looking around, got out of the house; guess it was a good day.
Which gun show did you attend?

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Picked this up Thursday at 2A. CZ Scorpion 3+, 7.8” barrel. This is the poor man’s B&T or HK.
I added the ACRO P-2 which I already had. With the ADM mount it co-witnesses with the iron sights but I’m not a fan of that. I’ll probably ditch the irons.
Plan is to SBR it.

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom