Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Helped a couple buddies score some Dillon stuff at an estate sale. I'm getting some 10/22 mags out of the deal. Not exactly sure what all we got cuz none of us were at the sale. I knew one of the guys working the sale and told him what I'd give for the two presses before the sale started. I guess there was lots of other stuff around the presses that got sold with em so we've got that too. I honestly didn't expect to get any of the stuff. I'm not saying I bid him super low but anybody seriously wanting a Dillon 650 with casefeeder or a Dillon SDB had plenty of room to outbid my max and still be in real good shape. I should have this stuff tomorrow. I only got a text that said "I got you a bunch of crap" and this picture below. It's kinda like "where's Waldo". I see a tumbler hiding back there that I didn't know was in the offering and a few other things. Presses look pretty much new. Anyhow, this helped two buddies each get a press they wanted. Y'all see those cylindrical shaped things in the red tray? Any guesses what they are?
IMG_4194.JPG
IMG_4200.JPG
IMG_4207.JPG

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool, CHL! Looks like it would be a blast to shoot.

Thanks MM...it's definitely my favorite rimfire pistol that I've owned, but my Kadet kit makes my 75B SA a close second place. Both pistols are lightyears ahead of the Model 41 that I previously owned and will eat anything that that you feed them. The grip on the Victory is a tad undersized without the Hive grips, but that would be my only complaint.

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Helped a couple buddies score some Dillon stuff at an estate sale. I'm getting some 10/22 mags out of the deal. Not exactly sure what all we got cuz none of us were at the sale. I knew one of the guys working the sale and told him what I'd give for the two presses before the sale started. I guess there was lots of other stuff around the presses that got sold with em so we've got that too. I honestly didn't expect to get any of the stuff. I'm not saying I bid him super low but anybody seriously wanting a Dillon 650 with casefeeder or a Dillon SDB had plenty of room to outbid my max and still be in real good shape. I should have this stuff tomorrow. I only got a text that said "I got you a bunch of crap" and this picture below. It's kinda like "where's Waldo". I see a tumbler hiding back there that I didn't know was in the offering and a few other things. Presses look pretty much new. Anyhow, this helped two buddies each get a press they wanted. Y'all see those cylindrical shaped things in the red tray? Any guesses what they are?

Nice score. The items in the tray are lube sizer dies. Who ended up with the range cart?

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice score. The items in the tray are lube sizer dies. Who ended up with the range cart?
I'm not sure as I wasn't there. It was pretty cool looking in the pictures though! I wish now that I had gone. I'm sure there was lots of stuff that would've interested me. I didnt wanna drive 3hrs one way to see the gun stuff sell sky high. Guess it wasn't that high after all. My wife did make the drive down there yesterday for the leather working equipment portion of the sale and that stuff was sky high and huge crowd so we figured the gun stuff today would be the same. There was like 70 firearms sold.

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. You had me convinced! Turns out they are choke tubes for a Benelli. That had crossed my mind cuz my daughters cz has tubes in lil clear cases like that. All in all the deal turned out very good!

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. You had me convinced! Turns out they are choke tubes for a Benelli. That had crossed my mind cuz my daughters cz has tubes in lil clear cases like that. All in all the deal turned out very good!

Well hell..they looked like lube sizing dies at a glance. Chokes would have been the much simpler answer. Guess I had reloading equipment on the brain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom