Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my MantisX system and my Dryfire magazine in, so I can practice my trigger work at home and the mantis will even work with live fire too. Be nice to have a visual reference to what my aim point is doing while shooting.

PXL_20240504_193351270.MP.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good call ! Ive been waffling back and forth between the 1301 and the A300 --- my left shoulder is just too jacked up to work a trombone action anymore

I have one of each. You can't go wrong with either. All things considered, especially price, it's pretty hard to beat the A300 Patrol. If it had the pro-lifter like the 1301 (which it will as soon as they're back in stock somewhere) I'd say I prefer the A300. Which is probably good since my wife appropriated the 1301 after shooting it the first time.

If you decide on the 1301 I'd definitely recommend getting the latest version...the Mod 2.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold my favorite carry gun to buy my new favorite carry gun. It took me a while to warm up to a RDS on a handgun but now I really like them. So, out with the old 43X and in with the new 43X MOS.

Added an Apex trigger and the Shield metal mag catch.

View attachment 475928
I shelved my old summer carry system, the grey frame G43 with Vickers +2 and i-dots for an "old" G43X two tone. I guess I'm still a step behind you.
(And I get to use the same holster I'm used to!)
PXL_20240504_212155798.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom