Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And last post for a bit. Got Wilson Combat grips for the p320 X-Carry. I like the feel of them.
20200213_153119.jpg

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the firearm bug bit you, it bit hard didn't it?!! Good for you!

:woohoo1:

Heh yeah I think so. That's 5 pistols since November 15. Doubt I'll keep them all but it's nice to explore.

Next project is building an AR15. Been looking into the tools needed to build the right way. Some of that stuff is expensive...lol. I got a lot of things to learn before I get that far though.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a used Glock 26 gen 5 today, the price was decent. Previous owner put night sights and a striker control device rear slide plate on the gun. That will be getting replaced once I get a factory part.

g26gen5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heh yeah I think so. That's 5 pistols since November 15. Doubt I'll keep them all but it's nice to explore.

Next project is building an AR15. Been looking into the tools needed to build the right way. Some of that stuff is expensive...lol. I got a lot of things to learn before I get that far though.

I've got a Smith & Wesson MP15-22 Sport --- same function and controls as an AR, but shoots .22LR. Best of both worlds! Can find em on sale for $350 if you look and are patient. Lots of fun for not a lot of money. Also, most of the upgrades will work on this gun (you could even move em over to your 'real' AR when you build). Best of luck on your adventure!

:fullauto:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Looks like all striker fired so far, no hammer fired 1911 or CZs yet ?? LOL.. Safe to stay away from the 2 mentioned though as you'll just want more..

Latest posts

Top Bottom