Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RHT holster for the M45A1 came in today's mail. Mounted it on a Bladetech duty drop and offset belt mount. So far, I'm liking the Bladetech much more than the Safariland UBL mounts that I have on hand.

kUuqENch.jpg

IAxMph9h.jpg

iGHzOBSh.jpg

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not today, but Friday I traded my Henry 45/70 for a Marlin 1894 45 Colt. I did the trade with @man of many calibers. I know I left good feedback, but he seems to be a super guy. It never ceases to amaze me the number of really good folks you meet on here. You can chose any site on the internet, and find a handful of great people, the rest ar arrogant. With this site, there’s only a handful of arrogant and the rest great people. Just the main reason this is my favorite site!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not today, but Friday I traded my Henry 45/70 for a Marlin 1894 45 Colt. I did the trade with @man of many calibers. I know I left good feedback, but he seems to be a super guy. It never ceases to amaze me the number of really good folks you meet on here. You can chose any site on the internet, and find a handful of great people, the rest ar arrogant. With this site, there’s only a handful of arrogant and the rest great people. Just the main reason this is my favorite site!
Uh...pics please.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
BC711E06-AD87-45AB-BCD7-518BF7DB4841.jpeg

I picked up one of these last week. I have the RIA imports 12 gauge and I’ve been wanting a 410. These are cheap and super-fun. I had never owned a shotgun before I bought the 12 ga. I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy shooting one. Turns out that I really liked it. The RIA imports are really solidly built. The 410 is great. The 12 gauge kicks like a mule, but the 410 is much more comfortable to shoot. I didn’t grow up around guns and hunting (Dad liked fishing and we lived on the Chesapeake Bay), but I might have to try my hand at squirrel and dove this year. Best hundred bucks I’ve spent in a while. I also got a sling, a carry bag, and a buttstock shell carrier for it, along with some ammo.

(Edited) I picked it up at Atwood’s in Norman, by the way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom