Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
77938320-6AE5-4750-A0E5-455904E1DE69.jpeg

A few years back EOTech had a few issues which have since been corrected and they have the least amount of parallax drift of the holographic sights plus saving over $100 with a military discount I couldn’t pass this up.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to argue that point! My wonderful wife would leave my crazy ass if I had nothing to keep my buttocks busy most of the time. I know on another thread I was grumbling about baby sitting grown ass men and women who do not know their job and sometimes it gets me a little pissy but I thrive when i am hopping and jumping while working . Trying to keep busy when things are slow depress the hell out of me !!!

Us retired guys are happy there are guys like you working hard to keep the wheels of society and commerce turning. I mean...somebody’s gotta do it. Just not me. No worky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 171287 View attachment 171288 So I’ve been wanting another wheel gun for a while and picked this up yesterday.
S&W 19-4 Combat Magnum. Pretty minty and came with a nice leather holster and about 100 rds.
View attachment 171287
Very nice!

I had one exactly like it but it was just too pretty and I was worried about ruining the finish so I sold it.

I can only afford to have everyday type guns but if I could, I would collect S&W revolvers, especially pinned and recessed versions like the 19-4.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rossi new shoes.jpg
New shoes for the Rossi. These are modified Smith and Wesson grips that were sorta cut to fit a Rossi. I have spent a little dremel time finishing what the company I bought them from started. Needs a little more work still a 1/64th crack at the front of the grips I need to close up before I use a little acraglas to bed the grips a little better around the top of the grips.
Was not expecting to much at $33 but over all I believe they will work for a truck gun.!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom