Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a pistol brace at a LGS yesterday. Had a few extra lowers in the safe, so I went online looking for a LPK last night, ended up with everything for 7.5" flamethrower.

The better half is going to kill me.

Lmao!! I feel this comment in my soul! :blush: It has not gone unnoticed by me @Snake that whenever I want to buy a new (to me) gun Grumpy ALWAYS said "Whatever you want, dear" but whenever Grumpy wants a new (to him) gun I ALWAYS say "JHFC don't you think you have enough guns? You can only shoot one at a time. How about you take that money and buy some reloading components? Or what about just buying some bullets?? When's the last time you even shot that other 'XYZ' that you just had to have?? I swear you are gonna be the death of me. You GOTTA pay me back, right?? I mean I'm spending grocery money here -- you realize that right? And didn't you JUST SELL 'ABC' that you JUST HAD to have?" :rant: And then I get out the debit card and let him get whatever he wants. :pokeowned

The guys at Henry's just sit back and snicker.:popcorn: They know the routine. :rollingla:kiss:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lmao!! I feel this comment in my soul! :blush: It has not gone unnoticed by me @Snake that whenever I want to buy a new (to me) gun Grumpy ALWAYS said "Whatever you want, dear" but whenever Grumpy wants a new (to him) gun I ALWAYS say "JHFC don't you think you have enough guns? You can only shoot one at a time. How about you take that money and buy some reloading components? Or what about just buying some bullets?? When's the last time you even shot that other 'XYZ' that you just had to have?? I swear you are gonna be the death of me. You GOTTA pay me back, right?? I mean I'm spending grocery money here -- you realize that right? And didn't you JUST SELL 'ABC' that you JUST HAD to have?" :rant: And then I get out the debit card and let him get whatever he wants. :pokeowned

The guys at Henry's just sit back and snicker.:popcorn: They know the routine. :rollingla:kiss:

There's just something comforting about consistency. :anyone:

We get 'nervous' when y'all just smile and say, "Get what you want."

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received a few plastic .22 ammo boxes today,,,
I'll use them to repackage bulk ammo in my rifle and pistol cases.

Only $2.94 apiece when you purchase 5 of them,,,
They even have real live hinges.

Click here please.
p-100-22-in-clear-blue-9.jpg

I used to use the Mini Mag cases,,,
But the "rattle" drove me nuts.

I have a matching pair of Taurus PLY pistols in .22 LR and .25 ACP,,,
One of these boxes will hold 50 rounds for each gun,,,
And they will fit the case I have them in.

I just wish they were the gray color instead of blue.

Nothing earth shattering or life changing,,,
Just something to satisfy my OCD tendencies.

Aarond

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up some 9mm and 22lr at Academy today.
9mm at Academy!! MMMHHHMMMM and was Sasquatch ringing you up at the register?? I would demand picks as proof but they would be out of focus and /or grainy so never mind we will just have to believe ya. :cool:

Nice score for ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom