Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A big "Thank You" to @crrcboatz.
Met up in Bristow today.....he got some of my money and I got to check a rifle off "the list".
Been wanting one of these for some time now.
This may be the happiest I've been getting a new gun.
And he's a nice guy too. If you've got a deal coming up with him, he's good to go.

IMG_5102.jpg
IMG_5103.jpg
IMG_5104.jpg

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made a score at a pawn shop today.

700rds of .22lr, 2 10 rd AR mags, and a flash hider.

View attachment 192152 View attachment 192153 View attachment 192154

I am super impressed with those Mexican Aguila rounds. I had never tried them. I bought some called Supermaximums that i shot at a White Oak 4x4 yesterday that out penetrated a Stinger and a few others including 40 grain Mini Mag and Super X. I sawed the back off the 4x4 in slices on a table saw with an old blade until I reached the first bullet. Not super scientific as one could have hit a soft spot but it is what I had. Seem pretty accurate too, I am most def looking for some more as they are cheaper.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am super impressed with those Mexican Aguila rounds. I had never tried them. I bought some called Supermaximums that i shot a an White Oak 4x4 yesterday that out penetrated a Stinger and a few others including 40 grain maxisand Super X. I sawed the back off the 4x4 in slices on a table saw woth an old blade until I reached the first bullet. Not super scientific as one could have hit a soft spot but it is what I had. Seem pretty accurate too, I am most def looking for some more as they are cheaper.

I've been shooting Aguila stuff for a few years. I've never had a problem with any of it. .22lr, .22short, .22 subsonic, 9mm, 380. All has run well for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom