Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It was an Olympic Arms AR in 30 carbine. Built for a security contractor in the Middle East. Very few made it to civilian hands.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been buying up most of the Tula 7.62 x 39 that I can find. The Russian import thing could happen and I don't want it to be like the .22 ammo problem was a few years ago. Besides it's a good reason to stock up. I bought a Sig 556R 2nd Gen. a few years ago and hadn't had a chance to shoot it much.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why would you purchase from a company that charges you sales tax and shipping? Are you getting a deal?

i check prices all over the web, most 9mm i see adverted is over 10 bucks a box for quality ammo before shipping is tacked on. i paid 9.86 ammo (american eagle), tax and shipping, delivered the next day. by my cyphering i'm saving a buck a box, minimum, from SGA. and once i get my sales tax exemption i'll save another 9%. even paying tax and shipping i'm already paying less. but if my cyphering is wrong by a few cents i'll still buy from SGA, always lots of talk about "shoulda supported local business" once they are gone. i bought the 38super because they had marked it down 40 bucks a case.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been buying up most of the Tula 7.62 x 39 that I can find. The Russian import thing could happen and I don't want it to be like the .22 ammo problem was a few years ago. Besides it's a good reason to stock up. I bought a Sig 556R 2nd Gen. a few years ago and hadn't had a chance to shoot it much.
I'm gonna pick up another case or two myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom