Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't resist the price
20210522_180021.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't resist the price
View attachment 207066
They've got one of those at AAT in Norman, at least they did as of a few days ago, for a pretty good price. I've had to stop myself from buying it twice now! I have no need for another pump shotgun, but they are just so much fun! Congrats on yours.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up this little TPH .22 this morning from Sooner State Pawn. Cleaned and lubed and heading to Big Boys to check it out!
View attachment 206932
View attachment 206933

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know Joel, sometimes I think that my gun hobby is a bit out of control. I'm always trading, buying, selling, etc. Just when I think I should tone it down a level, I see you post another PPK(ish) gun you've just picked up and I think that I'm not as bad as I thought! haha. Congrats.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've got one of those at AAT in Norman, at least they did as of a few days ago, for a pretty good price. I've had to stop myself from buying it twice now! I have no need for another pump shotgun, but they are just so much fun! Congrats on yours.
Thanks. It's a solid gun and fairly light weight. For the price, I'll be able to break even if I don't like it.

If I find a good M1, this may get moved to the truck. Finding accessories might be an issue though

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know Joel, sometimes I think that my gun hobby is a bit out of control. I'm always trading, buying, selling, etc. Just when I think I should tone it down a level, I see you post another PPK(ish) gun you've just picked up and I think that I'm not as bad as I thought! haha. Congrats.

I have a pretty nice retirement income from my time in the Marine Corps and subsequently in Higher Ed, and I got lucky on some investments. I spend my money wisely on guns and accessories that I like and want, and on ammo, whisky, and pretty women. The rest...I waste.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 207174
found this at the Walmart on nw expressway. There were 3 left, but I think the guy behind me was eyeballing them. There was some 350 legend and some bulk packs of Winchester 20 gauge

Crap. I was just up that way and would have been all over that 20 gauge. lol

Good score on that 22. I found a couple boxes of 16 gauge at my Walmart in Edmond.

Latest posts

Top Bottom