Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you order enough, they ship free. I ordered some 308, 50 round packs for $36 the other day.

I thought I saw FREE shipping over $150 the other day.

True. It was over $200 today. I wasn't prepared to spend that much. I didn't really need anything, but they did have some good deals.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it was $150. I put the items I wanted into my cart and it said I was "$xxx.xx" away from free shipping. I wasn't interested in spending that much.
Maybe I should have, 'cause they were good deals. But, I'm trying to save my nickles and dimes for another possible acquisition!

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got in 250 rounds Norma 9mm and this puts me where I want to be in regards to ammo, for now. I'll just be replacing what I shoot unless I get another caliber. Translated, my closet is out of space :wink2:
I have an order showing up tomorrow from Norma as well. I also still have most of my stash stored in my dads ammo cabinet. I went and picked up a storage cabinet yesterday so I can start moving stuff out of my closet and into that in preparation for the gun safe hopefully arriving in January or February.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an order showing up tomorrow from Norma as well. I also still have most of my stash stored in my dads ammo cabinet. I went and picked up a storage cabinet yesterday so I can start moving stuff out of my closet and into that in preparation for the gun safe hopefully arriving in January or February.
Everything in the closet is in .50 ammo cans, not as good as a fire rated safe but better than boxed.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything in the closet is in .50 ammo cans, not as good as a fire rated safe but better than boxed.
Oh yeah, I will have to do the same since the cabinet is going in the garage. Our garage is fully insulated so it isn't like storing them outside, but it is still not climate controlled. With Christmas coming up, I have everyone tossing their silica packets into bags as stuff shows up and gets opened. Theyre incredibly handy to recharge in the oven and toss a few in a can before sealing it up.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The FN gods smiled on me today, plus a heads up from @rockchalk06 that one of these was in stock (thank you, may His lead based love protect you) …finally got a 502!
282AF8A9-B5ED-442C-8D54-5E8F3049DC84.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom