Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone needs more baby poo in their life eh?

Snatched a great deal on a Surefire X300 Alpha this afternoon. Cleaned up well.
20211221_133211.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
On my way to OKC I stopped in at Butchs in Woodward and got a Silver Cerakoted Ruger Wrangler for a killer price. I also got to meet one of our very own, @1911master.

Then got a killer Rock Island 9mm from @THAT Gurl. Can’t wait to shoot this pistol.

Then Traded some ammo with @okduckhntr.

I always gotta make my trips to OKC worth it.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my way to OKC I stopped in at Butchs in Woodward and got a Silver Cerakoted Ruger Wrangler for a killer price. I also got to meet one of our very own, @1911master.

Then got a killer Rock Island 9mm from @THAT Gurl. Can’t wait to shoot this pistol.

Then Traded some ammo with @okduckhntr.

I always gotta make my trips to OKC worth it.
Dang Nice Haul

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good past couple weeks myself started out with my chest holster rig from Craft Holsters very nice fits both pistols i carry. then got my Aero Upper and Lower .308 complete so all i need is BCG god ive wanted one for a long time. then picked up a Arisaka going to be a stubby deer rifle project, lastly a CVA Frontier .50 cal Project going to refurb the stock and freshen up all the parts. got to quit going to be eating PB&J for 6 months.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have had a great week as well. Just picked up my Birds Head Ruger Wrangler that I ordered from Gallery of Guns. (Thank you @ttown for the heads up) Ordered a Stag Left Hand Upper and Left Hand BCG from there Christmas Sale. Found a like new FN 1/7 20” barrel for it along with a MLOK handguard. Ordered an adaptor from Bore Buddy so I can use my 22lr conversion kit on my lower with a law tactical folder. Finally I ordered a Henry Brand Rifle Case, Scope Mount and Polishing Cloth for the Golden Boy I picked up last week.
Everything should be here by Christmas Eve. Excited to go shooting on Monday when Red Castle opens back up.
Pics to follow once everything arrives.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have had a great week as well. Just picked up my Birds Head Ruger Wrangler that I ordered from Gallery of Guns. (Thank you @ttown for the heads up) Ordered a Stag Left Hand Upper and Left Hand BCG from there Christmas Sale. Found a like new FN 1/7 20” barrel for it along with a MLOK handguard. Ordered an adaptor from Bore Buddy so I can use my 22lr conversion kit on my lower with a law tactical folder. Finally I ordered a Henry Brand Rifle Case, Scope Mount and Polishing Cloth for the Golden Boy I picked up last week.
Everything should be here by Christmas Eve. Excited to go shooting on Monday when Red Castle opens back up.
Never hurt to treat yourself in occasion (wife's gone Kids are on there own so what the heck.)

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

hows the birdshead? There was one laying right next to the normal silver wrangler I bought but I didn’t want to spend the extra money on it so I didn’t even bother picking it up.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hows the birdshead? There was one laying right next to the normal silver wrangler I bought but I didn’t want to spend the extra money on it so I didn’t even bother picking it up.
It was such a crazy day and I had so much going on that I inspected it at the gun shop but didn’t really take the time to “feel” it. Then I was back to work and running. Got home last night, put it directly into the safe And got on to some other things.
I will spend some time tomorrow inspecting, cleaning, handling and shooting it. Will advise then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom