Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My $8 Goodwill find. Lyman tumbler with the small batch tub on it. It’s missing the top but I can make something work.
C3976791-8237-4CD8-A979-2FCD4C99E356.jpeg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My $8 Goodwill find. Lyman tumbler with the small batch tub on it. It’s missing the top but I can make something work.
View attachment 251037
Great find used to hit goodwill almost every day.got my extreme cold weather gortex top and bottom brand new 20 bucks guy put it down then came back I offered it to him he said no take it so I did.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some powders, and 3K+ primers -
P1010483.JPG

Apparently I was the only one willing to drive to Tulsa.

Met @Perplexed, a swell fella. We had a good conversation and several laughs; so it was worth the drive.

Now I need to gather up all my un-needed powders and make a trade thread. (Hint- it will include some H414 [W760] and some 4064)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was beautiuful in Southern Oklahoma and Northern Texas. My brothers near the red nort and south, we should start our own state. We'll keep the Red and all the water in it because we need it for the Cattle and farmland and not to make more Starbucks coffee.
It was a truly beautiful "brothers and sisters of the Red" day. May have got to 80 but the sky was as blue as robins eggs. Wife handed me a cupon for 20 bucks off at Academy sports. My favorite store is just across the red and a nice drive so off we went.
They had ammo. Not tons of it, but 9mm, 45, 380, lots of 223 and 556 in bulk. Got to look around some (hoping to find a CZ 600 in 30 06...Ha but settled on 200 rounds of Blazer brass 115 grain (I like blazer and the brass is good for reloading). Used the 20 bucks off and heres the result.
This was such a cool day. Stopped by another range on the way back to just look but was getting a bit tired. Ended up stopping in Caney Oklahoma at a GREAT little mom and pop resturant for a HUGE hamburger/fries/sweet tea. It was such a great day. THANKS WIFE!!!
Here's a pic of the winnings.

Attachments

• acad blazer score.JPG
    acad blazer score.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Top Bottom