Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a sniper school coming up soon, so I ordered a set of those Noisefighter ear pro pads with the eyewear relief cuts.

Screenshot_20220414-022451_Chrome.jpg

Gamechangers. And worth every penny.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
9C14F1EE-47CB-4F87-9831-5DE9582CD1B2.jpeg
671B94F1-F302-4FEC-9CF6-456C998CF2F0.jpeg

finally finished the last part of my cowboy assault rifle build. Picked up this like new Burris 2.75x20 scout scope and rings from a pawn shop in Tulsa for $170. I love how it looks, and it’s perfect for what I need. I can take it off and use my ghost ring with a pocket knife and 60 seconds of fiddling with the thumb screws.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 266018View attachment 266019
finally finished the last part of my cowboy assault rifle build. Picked up this like new Burris 2.75x20 scout scope and rings from a pawn shop in Tulsa for $170. I love how it looks, and it’s perfect for what I need. I can take it off and use my ghost ring with a pocket knife and 60 seconds of fiddling with the thumb screws.
I hope you like it . . . I just can't go that route with a nice looking lever action.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First, received a SRM1216 shoty by Snake River Machine out of Boise. Semi- 12ga; 7.2lbs empty; semi-bullpup, not full bullpup; "FDE" tending toward ODG tint to my old eyes; 4 tubes in rotary removable magazine for 16+1 capacity. Bolt hold pen on empty tube, auto loads from rotated next mag tube. External threaded barrel for door breacher/other accessories, non-internally threaded for removable chokes.....would prefer reversed internal/external threading.The weight and removable mag should have been features on the IWI TS12 bullpup shoty.

Then, a SKB 785 28ga 28" O/U, mechanical triggers. Prominently descriptively featured in Meriam-Webester next to "SWEET"......as in SWEET swinging little upland bird gun. Left Japan in 2004 as a 28/410 two barrel set. Working on locating 410 barrels. Supposedly previous owner has several safes he cannot open. Hoping barrels are in there. With me already having the receiver, hoping he won't have much use for the extra set. However, if he is even marginally proud of them, I'll let him keep them as I have several 410 combo sets which are rarely, never shot. About 3 years ago found a NIB, never pumped, Browning BPS Ducks Unlimited 28ga in a LGS at a really reasonable price. Did not have a BPS or 28ga at the time. Have since become a 28ga fetish snob with numerous SKB O/U and SxS, filling in a 40 year collection of SKB O/U and SxS shotys. Still have not "jacked" the action on that BPS.........temptation is killing me!!!! I'm NOT a safe queen kind of guy at all. If I own 'em, I shoot 'em. Same with Barrett MRAD MK22. Friend, the Ballista Product Manager at FNH, asked me if I was going to shoot it. Do Libturds lie??? HockeySticks, YES!!!!! Any time I can find 300 & 338 NM ammo. Life is short, guns sweet, no adult supervision. :) :) :)

Earlier in winter, picked up IWI Tavor TS-12 bullpup, 12ga, 15+1; Tavor 7 16" 7.62x51 bullpup semi; X-95 5.56,16" bullpup (featured cover GUNS June, 2022), and Zion-15 - 5.56, 16" All very reliable, excellent offerings.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
First, received a SRM1216 shoty by Snake River Machine out of Boise. Semi- 12ga; 7.2lbs empty; semi-bullpup, not full bullpup; "FDE" tending toward ODG tint to my old eyes; 4 tubes in rotary removable magazine for 16+1 capacity. Bolt hold pen on empty tube, auto loads from rotated next mag tube. External threaded barrel for door breacher/other accessories, non-internally threaded for removable chokes.....would prefer reversed internal/external threading.The weight and removable mag should have been features on the IWI TS12 bullpup shoty.

Then, a SKB 785 28ga 28" O/U, mechanical triggers. Prominently descriptively featured in Meriam-Webester next to "SWEET"......as in SWEET swinging little upland bird gun. Left Japan in 2004 as a 28/410 two barrel set. Working on locating 410 barrels. Supposedly previous owner has several safes he cannot open. Hoping barrels are in there. With me already having the receiver, hoping he won't have much use for the extra set. However, if he is even marginally proud of them, I'll let him keep them as I have several 410 combo sets which are rarely, never shot. About 3 years ago found a NIB, never pumped, Browning BPS Ducks Unlimited 28ga in a LGS at a really reasonable price. Did not have a BPS or 28ga at the time. Have since become a 28ga fetish snob with numerous SKB O/U and SxS, filling in a 40 year collection of SKB O/U and SxS shotys. Still have not "jacked" the action on that BPS.........temptation is killing me!!!! I'm NOT a safe queen kind of guy at all. If I own 'em, I shoot 'em. Same with Barrett MRAD MK22. Friend, the Ballista Product Manager at FNH, asked me if I was going to shoot it. Do Libturds lie??? HockeySticks, YES!!!!! Any time I can find 300 & 338 NM ammo. Life is short, guns sweet, no adult supervision. :) :) :)

Earlier in winter, picked up IWI Tavor TS-12 bullpup, 12ga, 15+1; Tavor 7 16" 7.62x51 bullpup semi; X-95 5.56,16" bullpup (featured cover GUNS June, 2022), and Zion-15 - 5.56, 16" All very reliable, excellent offerings.
Really liking the 28 also. Always wanted one so I tip toed in with an inexpensive Yildiz o/u. Duck hunted with it a couple times and shot 4-5 rounds of skeet. I had decided it was time for an upgrade and I was looking on gunbroker after some skeet one day. Buddy called and said a Remington 1100 Sporting 28 just popped up on armslist. I don’t do AL so he gave me the phone number of the guy. The gun is b-e-a-u-freaking-tiful . I’ve not had the chance to shooting it yet but can’t wait to do so!

Latest posts

Top Bottom