Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's in Canadian, NE of Amarillo about an hour and a half. He also has training for civilians in Clarendon and Austin (Austin gun club) - send an email per instructions on the site.

If you want the LEO training, you have to be a cop. If you want to attend one of the mil classes, you have to be Mil. Your units or organizations can coordinate the training and payment, just send an email.
Clarendon is where I stopped.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really liking the 28 also. Always wanted one so I tip toed in with an inexpensive Yildiz o/u. Duck hunted with it a couple times and shot 4-5 rounds of skeet. I had decided it was time for an upgrade and I was looking on gunbroker after some skeet one day. Buddy called and said a Remington 1100 Sporting 28 just popped up on armslist. I don’t do AL so he gave me the phone number of the guy. The gun is b-e-a-u-freaking-tiful . I’ve not had the chance to shooting it yet but can’t wait to do so!
28 hits way above its size, but I would find them a little light for good kills at any range on duck/goose. They are SWEET upland birds or clay birds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom