Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I luckily don’t care for m&p, or I’d have ordered one too. I assume those are first gen.
I believe so since they have the extended beaver tail which is a plus for me with my huge Richard beaters I won't get slide bit. Never played with the M&P line, but at least it's not a taurus, right? :bolt: :pms2:

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After buying it and looking around the interwebs there seems to be a chit load of these mass pd guns for sale at one point or another. What the heck are they doing up there where they need so many pea shooters?!?! Are moose really that ornery???

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After buying it and looking around the interwebs there seems to be a chit load of these mass pd guns for sale at one point or another. What the heck are they doing up there where they need so many pea shooters?!?! Are moose really that ornery???
I noticed that too. Other than the ones on Kings, I couldn’t find any in stock.
They must have had a ton of these?
I think they replaced them with water guns and social workers 😂

scramp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched video (see attached) on the best way to clean a suppressor and soda appears to be the best way. I don't have a large compressor and most small guns are to large for this type of thing. Found the Paasche LAC 3 and it works fine. First time had a little getting used to, but I like it.

I plan on trying it on me AR BCG's to get at the pesky hard to reach spots. Beets the hell out of scraping it out. Blow of dust with an air gun and wet wipe it with a solvent rag.

Hope this helps someone.

Cleaning video

Soda blaster
LAC#3 Abrasive Gun W/Carbide Tip

Blasting medium
https://www.eastwood.com/media-for-soda-blast-intro-kit.html

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been buying old books and catalogs for cheap on ebay.

1950 Savage parts catalog and a 1951 Savage Sales catalog.
20221009_204953.jpg
20221009_205137.jpg
20221009_205127.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom