Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 242881
Rimfire kind of day for me, Colt pre-Woodsman and High Standard Sport King
I’m assuming that was the purpose of your trip? If so, I’d say it was worth it! Very cool pistols. I wish I had the primers you were needing. I need some SR primers, but only had SP that I could’ve traded. Hope you found some.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m assuming that was the purpose of your trip? If so, I’d say it was worth it! Very cool pistols. I wish I had the primers you were needing. I need some SR primers, but only had SP that I could’ve traded. Hope you found some.
I had a meet set up to look at the Colt with an individual, but just stumbled across the High Standard in a pawn shop. As far as the primers, I'm not in a bind for any, just could use the LP and LR more than the SR and thought someone else might need the SR more than me.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
American Arms CX22 - 22lr

Got the pistol before Christmas but had to install the rear sight and found it had the wrong magazine. Found 2 new in the box, original manufacturer magazines that just arrived today.

20211229_112905.jpg

Does anyone need a spare mag for a Berreta Bobcat 21 in 22lr? This one was slightly modified for the above pistol but should still work in the Bobcat.

20211229_112935.jpg20211229_112947.jpg

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a 21a with only the single factory mag. I could use it. What are you asking?

1640804105453.png

Nah, just kidding. Come and get it and you can have it. Since it has been "modified" I'm not going to sell it as i can't guarantee fitment. (It actually looks brand new otherwise.)

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a Trijicon MRO for one of my ARs and a Geissele mount. Looked great when i took it out of the box and the dot was crisp. Went to install it and ....... nothing. No dot showing up. Changed the battery with a new one and nothing. Couldn't tell you what wrong but not very happy with the MRO at this point. I do have a Geissele mount for another Aimpoint T2 so if this doesn't work out with the MRO I may just spend the extra coin for a second T2.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a CZ Scorpion carbine with a faux suppressor from a member here. I spent some time and probably too much money turning it into this. Next is a real suppressor and probably SBR for it.

HB Industries 15” hand guard. HB Industries Zhukov stock adapter and stock. Vortex Spitfire 1X prism sight.
BFEECF95-E722-43FE-AF46-6DC5864EC11D.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom