Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks! I have one that's similar...I don't think it's that brand and it's black.

Do some searching on using scrapers on AR’s to clean carbon, I’m no expert but then again I can’t tell you the last time I cleaned my go to AR.

I use them lightly and usually only inside the carrier and around the bottom of the bolt where it really builds up. This one barely contacts the metal and doesn't take all the carbon off...but it gets most of it.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came into an unexpected windfall of cold hard cash,,,
A person who I made a long term loan to,,,
Just up and paid me in full.

So being the frugal person I always am,,,
I invested it in precious metal,,,
Brass and lead.

DSC00690.JPG

I ordered it yesterday (Tuesday) in the AM from SG ammo,,,
It was on my porch Wednesday when I got home just after 6:00 PM.

Twenty, 500 round bricks of CCI-SV,,,
Added to the 5,350 rounds I already had,,,
That gives me a grand total of 15,350 rounds.

Add that to my present stash of .22 LR,,,
I now have 72,450 rounds total,,,
That gives me 483 range trips,,,
Averaging 150 rounds a trip.

I may never need to buy rimfire ammo again.

Aarond

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know they aren't much pistol,,,
But I just love those tiny .25 ACP semi-auto's.

It would please me if I had a small collection of them,,,
I regret not buying many of them that I've seen,,,
Often their price was less than a C-note.

Aarond

I have one .25acp. Bergman Einhand made in Germany after WWI for soldiers that lost a hand or arm. It can cycle the action one handed.
The story was a friend of my son got it from his WWII veteran grandfather after he passed away. It didn’t shoot, and the kid wanted $20 for it.
I fixed it in about an hour. Shoots surprisingly accurate.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I picked up two cases of S&B .45 ACP ball I'd ordered from SGAmmo. UPS has a hard time finding my place, and if they do it's difficult to get in and out so I just have it shipped to the customer center in Tulsa.

I might have to surf on over to TargetsportsUSA and see if they have anything I can't live without.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one .25acp. Bergman Einhand made in Germany after WWI for soldiers that lost a hand or arm. It can cycle the action one handed.
The story was a friend of my son got it from his WWII veteran grandfather after he passed away. It didn’t shoot, and the kid wanted $20 for it.
I fixed it in about an hour. Shoots surprisingly accurate.

Says the guy that took my Luger, of which he had never shot, proceeds to hit steel at 300 yards on the first shot...

:pms2:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can make that tool as functional as the one on the left for cheap with a clevis pin.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/H...n_using_a__1_clevis_pin___56K_death/4-362116/

I'm sure that works fine. This tool was $9.61 after sale price and discounts. It was free after using my Cabela's points. I didn't have to go any further than my front door to get it. I'll use it probably a half dozen times a year, at least, on my own guns and helping others with theirs. Totally worth $Free to me. Same with the other 2 items. The bench block wasn't quite free but all 3 were only about $20 out of pocket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom