Anyone else realize that you have way too much hunting crap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't let your wives hear you don't have enough hunting accessories. They might cut you off from buying more.

I unfortunately get hand me downs from my husband. I buy him new clothes every couple of years, and I get the hand me downs. Wish my birthday was in the fall so he would think to buy me hunting stuff for it. In fact, he has never bought me anything related to hunting as a gift. Guess I better start dropping the hints for christmas.

Sounds like you need to drop the hammer on him:nutkick::smack::smash::chop::cannon::madbox::uberblast:comfort:

rhenry2424

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to drop the hammer on him:nutkick::smack::smash::chop::cannon::madbox::uberblast:comfort:

Ya, He got to hear it from me when I tried on my pants from last year and the leg is tore. ??? THen I tried on his old bibs, and they are tore from a few years back from me trying to climb over barbwire.

He just told me to go to Walls today and see if I could find some cheap ones....What a guy. I spend a few hundred on his clothes a few years back, and I get to check Walls to see if they have any in. Not too happy! If it wasn't so close to Christmas, or if we had credit cards I would be at academy or BP buying me all new stuff!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All my deer gear fits in a backpack. ;)

Took a doe this morning in my jeans, adidas superstars, northern face fleece, orange vest and hat. Going back out to get my dad one and possibly take a buck. We'll see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom