anyone go to the gun show today at the fair grounds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found a Colt CCO tagged less than $800.... and a couple of tables with SW revolvers at fair prices.....and a South American police marked , Belgian made Hi Power

alas... I am broke

did catch up to Ownmed and he made my ear plugs .... Can't say enough good things about that.

ricc45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
First local show I've been to in awhile. Was well worth the six bucks just to get out and look. Some junk but not as bad as alot of the shows at the OKC fairgrounds.Some bargins if you looked around depending on what you need.I personally was looking for some 35 remington ammo for a marlin lever gun but only found 2 boxes for $32 a box.....I passed on that.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Son and I were there for about 3 hours right after lunch. Met Mitch (J & K). Great guy!

SGAmmo had a very good price on .223 (mentioned above). Also saw WWB .380 for a reasonable price. Other ammo seemed kinda high.

Was well worth the $5 a head I paid. Picked up some ammo boxes. Saw some goodly priced guns but I really don't need any right now.

I enjoyed it.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking for a good price on a new mid-tier 1911, a TS barrel for a Buckmark, and some nice 1911 grips and couldn't find anything. It was worth the $6 just for something to do, but the prices I saw were a little on the crazy side. Maybe I'm just used to internet prices and the occasional good deal in the OSA classifieds.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i set up a table for the first time in 2 or 3 yrs. did ok ended up with a cow boy double barrel hammer type 12. had two different 8-12 year old kids trying t force a folding stock open without pushing the release button. their parents were standing there. never said a thing. i hollowed stop before they broke it. showed them how to mash release button.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found a Colt CCO tagged less than $800.... and a couple of tables with SW revolvers at fair prices.....and a South American police marked , Belgian made Hi Power

alas... I am broke

did catch up to Ownmed and he made my ear plugs .... Can't say enough good things about that.

Jeff,I took a look hard at that HP,do you think it was a deal @800?

He also had a colt agent with a hammer shroud @650 except the grips were pretty rough.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was a really good show today, lots of tables and lots of folks carrying guns for sale. Met up with several fellow OSA'ers, good people. Back at it tomorrow morning at 9 am. If any of you see the J&K booth I'm right next to them....stop by and say hi.

Latest posts

Top Bottom