Anyone Got Any Experience with this Scope?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've had some issues in their earlier products with design-flaws, and QC, but they got all of that worked out (they seem to constantly update their product line to improve them), and if you ever have a problem, their customer service is top-notch.

I've owned 4 of their red-dots (the micro is my favorite), and there are a few folks on here who own that particular scope (I want to say that its been run in a 3-gun match or two on a couple of rigs I've seen here and at Boomer Shooter).

I wouldn't hesitate to buy it - especially over the Burris - a lot of Burris' stuff is now made in China and not worth what they ask for it (IMHO). Not knocking Burris' products, but they are very proud of them and there seem to be better options now days for the money.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would buy Primary Arms and not be worried. They aren't Aimpoint but at the price difference I don't know how you could justify the price unless you are putting your life on the line.

On a .22 upper why spend more?

Latest posts

Top Bottom