• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Misc rifles and pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
All prices are OBO, found it lower on gunbroker? I’ll match it, send me the link!
Meet in Edmond. No trades please.

Core15 Keymod. Standard barrel length. Has magpul stock and grip, magpul flip up sights, primary arms red dot, upgraded trigger and was cerakoted in a “battle worn grey” color. I haven’t shot this one myself, but took it in a trade a few years ago and was shot my the previous owner, though still in good condition. $1050
IMG_7485.jpeg

Bushmaster lower/PSA upper. Hiperfire hipertouch comp trigger, WMD nickel boron bolt, skeletonized grip and magpul ubr stock and magpul grip. The upper is a Palmetto State with a stainless bull barrel. it has an SJC Titan compensator, diamondhead furniture, and red charging handle. The scope is a 1.25-4x no name brand, but it hold zero great. I’ve put around 1000 rounds through it, zero issues. It has some minor wear on the coating of the lower from banging around the safe and vehicles I’ve had it in, but is purely cosmetic.
$1300
IMG_7493.jpeg

Ruger precision bolt action .308. Vortex crossfire scope, SJC Titan comp, Harris bipod. $1500
IMG_7484.jpeg

CMP 1911, upper is Colt and lower is RRA. I have some info from DOD on it. It was a marine carried weapon. $1900
IMG_7488.jpeg

Glock 21 in 45acp that I had the slide milled on by Jagerworks. Has a vortex red dot and comes with a factory vented barrel, factory non vented barrel, and a 10mm conversion barrel that’s threaded and I have a compensator for. Slide was refinished in battle worn cerakote. Custom fit holster and TLR light included. $1200
IMG_7500.jpeg

Last edited: