Anyone had any dealings with Desert Tactical?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If not, I'd recommend not to!

Stupidly, I ordered from a vendor randomly instead of doing some checking on boards/forums. I ordered some AR stuff a week ago and have not heard from them other than the automated confirmation email. Couple emails and phone calls periodically throughout the day with nothing but "Mailbox full" messages.

Luckily, they only ran my card to be verified which I assume was automatic. I have sent them an urgent email telling them to cancel my order as their website reflects that they have these items in stock and if they don't I should atleast hear something from them!

Their site is deserttactical.com This is not to be confused with the reputable gun maker.

Hopefully, nothing more becomes of this.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up!

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found other instances where their customer service (if you have none, is it still customer service?) sucks and it is a long wait if anything happens. We'll see...like I said, I don't have any charges on my account. It was just the verification charge that is usually automatic and it has disappeared off my account.

I think they should send me that calendar because they won't answer their freaking phone! lol

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is way of subject here but "Holy Crap" you are from Dibble??? My aunt and uncle moved to Dibble several years ago. I have lived in OK for almost my whole life and until then I had never heard of Dibble before. In fact, when I tell people I am going there for the holidays I always get the same reaction, "where the hell is that?"

OK, sorry, back on subject now.....Mental note to self, stay away from deserttactical.com...Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom