Anyone here bought a Sig P365 Spectre Comp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilsondiehard

Marksman
Reaction score
I’ve heard good things. I have a 365x I sharps bros kitted with a dpm recoil system, zaffiri ported barrel and threw a 507kx2 on. Just need a flat adjustable trigger and the mcarbo titanium firing pin setup and I’ll be done. Thing shoots very tame and flat. What I rly want is a norsso dg ported slide and barrel w the Icarus matching grip though. But I digress 😅

wDoty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I considered going that route but I’m not sold on their slide comp at all, so I figured I’d want the same concept done right and just went with a PMM comp setup. If anything, if I were to go the spectre comp route I’d go the macro route given the 17rd mags with only a smidge of added length, and the non-proprietary accessory rail. But then I figured if I were changing the grip, again, I’d do it right, and got the Icarus Evo grip instead. It’s been a pricey trip going the ‘better’ route but I do feel the performance increase was well worth it.

But if one just wanted to buy a gun and be done with it, they’re getting a great pistol in the Macro, even if it isn’t for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom