Sig p365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve owned 3 365’s, they all ran good never an issue, but as others have moved to hammer fired. That being said I would like to shoot a macro.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Purchased a sig P365 a few weeks ago. LOVE this gun. Got a little kick, but not bad for such a little gun. Ringing the gong at 30 yards. Trigger break at between 5.5 and 6 lbs. Like it so much, bought the P365 macro with comp. 25-30% reduction in recoil..Trigger was a little more sticky than the 365 so I purchase a spring kit. Installed it and polished firing group. Trigger break at 4lbs. “Beautiful”.. trigger smooth as butter and breaks at 4lbs. So I put a Holoson 507 gr. Man, I love this things g more than my Glock 19. And the macro holds 17 rnds.

Where are you all gettin the 17 round mags at?

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably didn’t need the spring kit, just a polish would probably do, but I had it apart and thought what the hey.
I recently picked up a 365XL in a trade and finally got around to putting 500 rds. through it.....I'm really liking it...it has the Romeo Zero on it, will shoot it a lil more to get used to it then maybe upgrade to a Holosun.

so, when it comes to polishing the trigger...what exactly do you polish? I was thinking of a spring kit as well

Bilsondiehard

Marksman
Reaction score
Ok. Purchased a sig P365 a few weeks ago. LOVE this gun. Got a little kick, but not bad for such a little gun. Ringing the gong at 30 yards. Trigger break at between 5.5 and 6 lbs. Like it so much, bought the P365 macro with comp. 25-30% reduction in recoil..Trigger was a little more sticky than the 365 so I purchase a spring kit. Installed it and polished firing group. Trigger break at 4lbs. “Beautiful”.. trigger smooth as butter and breaks at 4lbs. So I put a Holoson 507 gr. Man, I love this things g more than my Glock 19. And the macro holds 17 rnds.
Yeah as spoiled as I am with all steel/1911/2011. The 365 models are the only Polymers I own. The modularity is too much fun tbh 😅

Latest posts

Top Bottom