Sig p365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that Wilson grip module is a game changer on a 365XL. I’ve thought about a threaded barrel just to pick up a little more length. I wouldn’t want any smaller, but this little sucker punches above its class. To think it packs more rounds than a Hipower, has just a little shorter barrel and is small enough to lose more often than my keys… it’s a keeper.

Bilsondiehard

Marksman
Reaction score
I have the original 365 and have been carrying it for several years. It'll hold head shots all day long at 15 yards and "A" zone at 25. For a sub compact, you just can't ask for more than that.
Not as accurate as my cz s2c but my modded 365x shooters flatter somehow as small as it is. Well it’s got a ported barrel/slide. And before the hate It’s never had a hiccup in coming up on just under 5k rounds and I’ve fired it in low light 6 inches from my chin. It’s not as critical as people make it out to be…. Now my .45 bbr310 I wouldn’t do the same with. But then again I wouldn’t do much with that anymore besides look at it with disgust as I’ve tried everything under the sun smithing/replacement wise that I know to do short of but a new barrel. And honestly. After everything else I’ve done, if I do get that barrel and solve my problems I might just kick myself in my own ass.

wDoty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine really grew on me. Started with the regular, then got an XL. Eventually got the regular milled for an optics cut and put Holosuns on both. Then added the +2 Magguts. Now I’m going all in and getting the Icarus Evo frame and PMM comp setup. They’re amazing little pistols.

Latest posts

Top Bottom