Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trechas SaLimon salt/lime powder. It's freakin' awesome! I used to buy it at United in Vernon, TX. That's the only place I've seen it. Can't seem to find it around here.

SaLimon.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they have it at El Gallo, across the street. 🤔 (Used to be the Buy4Less I worked at.) I'll go look to make sure after I get some chores done. I need to get up and get around anyway ...

If they have it I'll mail you a couple. If they don't I'll see if they will get it for me.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... It's like $3 in the stores so I'm not desperate enough to pay eBay or Amazon prices...yet. :censored: But thanks for the links. I think they have it at H-E-B in Abilene. I just have a problem remembering to ask my wife to pick it up when she goes to TX to visit the kids.

I think they have it at El Gallo, across the street. 🤔 (Used to be the Buy4Less I worked at.) I'll go look to make sure after I get some chores done. I need to get up and get around anyway ...

If they have it I'll mail you a couple. If they don't I'll see if they will get it for me.

You don't have to go to that trouble, but thank you! I know there are stores that have it I just need to find one. I'll check McAlester next time I go down that way. But if you do find it, you should try it. I love just a bit of it on watermelon.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... It's like $3 in the stores so I'm not desperate enough to pay eBay or Amazon prices...yet. :censored: But thanks for the links. I think they have it at H-E-B in Abilene. I just have a problem remembering to ask my wife to pick it up when she goes to TX to visit the kids.

You don't have to go to that trouble, but thank you! I know there are stores that have it I just need to find one. I'll check McAlester next time I go down that way. But if you do find it, you should try it. I love just a bit of it on watermelon.

Ok but if you change your mind don't hesitate to PM me. I'd LOVE to try it but ... I've been on the Lion Diet for the last month and believe it or not I'm feeling quite a bit better. God knows I could stand to lose a few more pounds but I've gone from a size 14 jeans to a size 8 and I'm still dropping. Last time I ate any carbs it made my migraines take off again (right now I only have them when I first get up, or when we are in the car, so I think those have more to do with structural issues than hormonal) so I'm thinking me any any plant or processed carbs are just not buddies at all ...

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok but if you change your mind don't hesitate to PM me. I'd LOVE to try it but ... I've been on the Lion Diet for the last month and believe it or not I'm feeling quite a bit better. God knows I could stand to lose a few more pounds but I've gone from a size 14 jeans to a size 8 and I'm still dropping. Last time I ate any carbs it made my migraines take off again (right now I only have them when I first get up, or when we are in the car, so I think those have more to do with structural issues than hormonal) so I'm thinking me any any plant or processed carbs are just not buddies at all ...

That's fantastic. I kinda did the same thing a few years ago. Went from 255 to 190. What a difference that made in my quality of life. I'm up just a bit from that now but not much. Good for you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom