Manuel of Nashville suit - does this have any value?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvRider918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta ask what your FIL did to require a suit like this. It must be interesting.
He was just an interesting cat. Made a bunch of money at one point in his life and lived high on the hog. And he loved playing music - even when he was traveling around the world in a Gulfstream he would go to little country bars in small town Oklahoma and play guitar and sing.

He died penniless living in an old Winnebago in a parking lot but hung onto this suit until the end.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was just an interesting cat. Made a bunch of money at one point in his life and lived high on the hog. And he loved playing music - even when he was traveling around the world in a Gulfstream he would go to little country bars in small town Oklahoma and play guitar and sing.

He died penniless living in an old Winnebago in a parking lot but hung onto this suit until the end.
He had a lot of fun I bet

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Great story.

I don't know what I'd do with it, but I'd never let it go.

Maybe get one of those suit mannequins, without the head, and display it somewhere in the house.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the suit fits, put it on and hold a guitar in you hands. It'd be fun and elicit a lot of conversation. We just returned from Branson and it's nothing like it used to be in a lot of ways.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dang, sounds like a country song. Bet he he had a great time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom