Anyone Looking For a Nice Tractor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All it says is "log in to facespy". Can you post the ad with copy/paste?
Here's a screen shot from the link
Tractor.JPG

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only problem with it is that it's a small tractor with no loader, so it's going to have a relatively poor resale value. People just don't want 'em like that these days. At least it has 4WD going for it, and Massey's a good American brand. I like my '13 2615, anyway.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only problem with it is that it's a small tractor with no loader, so it's going to have a relatively poor resale value. People just don't want 'em like that these days. At least it has 4WD going for it, and Massey's a good American brand. I like my '13 2615, anyway.
It is a Japanese Iseki tractor, AGCO/Massey just makes the stickers on the hood and has distribution rights for Iseki in the US.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a Japanese Iseki tractor, AGCO/Massey just makes the stickers on the hood and has distribution rights for Iseki in the US.
I didn’t say it was an American-built tractor, I said that Massey is an American company. Most tractors these days are built overseas.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm picking up a Ford 700 with a good deck @ 2200 today. OR I should say im making my brother do it for me lol...

Just to keep at one farm to mow around the property. At some point I need to drag the 8n up and fix its flat and check it out for another farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom