Used Generac $900

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, something doesn't feel right on this. A friend of mine just put one of those in and when all was said and done including the propane tank it was about $14000. I believe he paid $1700 for a refurbished 500 gallon tank Plus filling it up which I believe was $500

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t even open the link to see so not sure the size or what they’re asking. There is such a thing as to good of a deal and sounds like what this is. I had a 22KW installed 2.5 years ago along with a 400A ATS and I want to say it was $10,000.00+.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, something doesn't feel right on this. A friend of mine just put one of those in and when all was said and done including the propane tank it was about $14000. I believe he paid $1700 for a refurbished 500 gallon tank Plus filling it up which I believe was $500

The guy is only selling the used generator. He’s not selling a propane tank nor is he hooking it up. it sounds like he just wants to recoup some money on a used generator.

Latest posts

Top Bottom