Appears I may have a trespasser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brush out all the tire tracks. Get another camera and put it at the parking spot to get the tag.
That's how we caught the kids in there. Wife and I had seen signs of people going in and out but didn't' know when. Brushed off the entrance, and used a stick to drag a scratch across it.
We were going out to put flowers on graves just before memorial day, drove by and the scratch was still intact. Coming home there were tracks across it.
Slipped into stealth mode through the woods and spotted their encampment. Called LEO.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HARRUMMMPPPPP!!!! Seems some low lifes on this board are picking on me again. I have a right to answer these allegations !!!!!
I prefer the word "plump" or "with love handles". That is all, carry on men.:bighug:

Nope, we are going to do a pencil neck shiftless Schiff on you. No defense allowed, no rebuttal testimony, any witness called will not be recognized.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Similarly, when we were Ranch Hosts at a retreat and reunion center in Oregon a few years ago, the 50 acre facility was always having people drive in and look around, to include driving up by the two lodges and looking inside. When accosted, they usually said, "Well, the gate was open." To which, I usually replied, "Well, the very presence of a gate should be an indicator to you that it is private property."

All I ever got were dumb looks. When I told them they were trespassing, they paid attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom