Appears I may have a trespasser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis I hear a 44 mag hard cast bullet will play havoc on a truck motor!!! Sorry for high jacking the thread , just thought that was interesting piece of knowledge!!
Now back to bashing a POS trespasser, carry on!!:hey3::cool:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question: Have you ever had a trespasser come on the property, see the cam and moon it? Seems like something I would have done when I was younger and exploring the woods that joined my grandpa's land to his neighbors.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made it out there a couple of times on an early recon. One of you guys must have seen my post and didn't show up. :laugh6:
It's not the first time a trespasser has been on the place and probably not the last.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis I hear a 44 mag hard cast bullet will play havoc on a truck motor!!! Sorry for high jacking the thread , just thought that was interesting piece of knowledge!!
Now back to bashing a POS trespasser, carry on!!:hey3::cool:
The way the place is layed out, it would be pretty much impossible to hide a vehicle. Someone has to be dropped off, or walk up or down the river from adjoining properties, and that has happened in the past. Trespass tickets issued in that case.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Here ya go...
419a503c639f9ea21774af269ff6468e.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember checking cattle on day with my father. I was 8 years old. We saw a pickup parked at our gate. We noticed the pickup didn't have a farm tag but did have an OKC tag. We drove in and saw two men with shotguns at our pond. Then we saw one of the men shoot two ducks while the ducks were on the water.

I have never seen my father so mad in my life! He told me to "Stay put", walked up to the guy and took his shotgun. Dad unloaded it. He walked over to the other fellow and took his shotgun and unloaded it. He turned around to the first one, pointed to the water and said something I couldn't hear.

The next thing I saw was the first guy wading out into the pond and getting both ducks. He gave the ducks to dad then both guys picked up their spent shells and walked back to their truck. They had just arrived and had no other game.

Dad took both shotguns to the sheriff's office and reported the entire incident. We did not write down the tag number and he did not identify either man. He did tell them their guns would be at the sheriff's office if they wanted them back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom