Appleseed, Goldsby OK Oct 15-16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold out! crap.

I didn't get ours yet...guess I thought there would be time since the last couple ones didn't sell too fast.

:smash:

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 tickets to it that I'd sale. I'd planned on going but my grandfather was diagnosed wih throat cancer last week and wants my family down there next weekend, so I won't be able to go. It's one adult male ticket and one female ticket... Just pm me if anyone is interested.... Really sucks I don't get to go.
--Mech

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and henschman and appleseed directly hasn't responded to me emails, I had to cancel or whatever a week I. Advance but when they don't respond you can't cancel...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mech,

Did you try "[email protected]"? You might get a response from them that way.

I'm trying to get in touch with them too....looking for some Saturday only tickets for my son and I so maybe if you successfully cancel I can fill the hole.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I sent an email to them on the info@Appleseed from their website, waited a day for a response, then emailed and pmd henschman. I still have bot received a response from them, I sure wish they had a phone number to contact them by.
--Mech

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I've been able to find, the event is going to be held at Tri-City Gun Club. You might try to contact the Chief Range Safety Officer Gene Adkisson @ 692-1211. He may be able to direct you to who is running the event.

Latest posts

Top Bottom