April Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Also, I would like to hear form those interested in having another shotgun stage. If there is enough interest I will plan on having one in the May Match
Dave

trade_sniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's involved in a shotgun stage?

How many rouds do you shoot per stage?

What kind of loads/shot?

Any tactical reload stuff in the middle of a stage?

Do you have to have a Benelli or other 'special purpose' short barreled type rig?

trade_sniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post in here when you put the link and info up for the May match. I'm already subscribed to this thread and that way I won't miss it. Besides my shotgun questions above, I want to know if a pistol is used at every practical rifle match, how many rounds, etc.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't even have sights on my shotgun and hit the plates with ease, untill my trigger group fell out! Lol!
Usually 1-2 stages(out of 4 or 5) involve pistols, usually 10-40 rds depending on how many times i miss the Texas star!

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
let's shotgun it !!

As for shotguns run what you got, the last shotgun stage I shot I used a rem sportmen 12 28" mod and 1 1/8 oz 7 1/2 shot . 5 for 5 on a texas star. One of the bay should be open for members to shoot , if you can get in and get out ,you mit be albe to sight in for 25 yds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom