AR-15 5-round clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wileysnightmare

Marksman
Reaction score
Hmm. Well, I have an LRB lower, with a DPMS custom stainless barreled upper. It appears that my 5-round clips are not feeding level and it keeps jamming. I got them from CDNN. ARG!!! My 20 -round clip feeds fine. However, the gun will not take my V-Max bullets. Very aggrevating!

TJohn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple of Bushmaster 5 round magazines that have been smooth and flawless. However, I have two C-Products 5 round magazines that are stiff and gritty feeling when you push down on the follower, and they do not feed reliably. I am going to take the C-Products ones apart and see if I can smooth the insides up some. The C-Products mags were somewhat of a disappointment as I have some 30 round C-Products for a 5.45x39 Russian chambered AR which have been fine.

What brand are your 5-rounders? If they are not Bushmaster brand, you may need get yourself Bushmaster or other quality brand magazine to try out.

wileysnightmare

Marksman
Reaction score
Ok. I just ordered from 44mag site. I liked the desriptin of them better. The 3 I bought were from CDNN, and they had too much of a tilt on the follower I believe. The 44mag site has non tilt. Should make a difference. I will let you know, and Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom