AR-15 Folding Stock Adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AR-SHOOTER29

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if this is legal in this forum but here it goes, I saw an adapter for the AR platform that screws in the lower receiver and then the buffer tube goes in the adapter. You cab press a button on the side of the adapter and it allows you to fold the buffer tube and stock around to the side of the gun. I want to know who makes these. I have looked online and was unable to find anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. P.S. They were sold at the gun show last weekend in Tulsa.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is legal in this forum but here it goes, I saw an adapter for the AR platform that screws in the lower receiver and then the buffer tube goes in the adapter. You cab press a button on the side of the adapter and it allows you to fold the buffer tube and stock around to the side of the gun. I want to know who makes these. I have looked online and was unable to find anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. P.S. They were sold at the gun show last weekend in Tulsa.

http://www.lawtactical.com/ar-folding-stock.html#27

$199 and you can not fire it folded.

looks like someone beat me to it

AR-SHOOTER29

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I figured it out! I was looking for it at work yesterday and inguessvtheybhavevthevinternet security si tight it would not pick it up. I tried just tried it from home and itvwasvthevfirst thing on the google list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom