AR builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camoguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the store (camo corner) we sell the radical firearms uppers, but what's been popular lately has been the 458 socom uppers. They're very cool. One of my buddies built a 12.7 x 42 (beowulf) also from radical firearms and he loves that thing!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Don't have much trigger time on my two newest. In fact, haven't even fired the .300 blk pistol yet! Just finished getting all the parts together over christmas.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've been pretty happy with my .458socom
i've got about 300 rds through it while working up loads and getting it sighted in

when you shoot targets with 5.56 they make little bitty holes with kinda ragged edges

the .458 leaves BIG holes (you can almost see them without a scope):D, the edges remind me of shooting wad cutters out of a .38spl

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the store (camo corner) we sell the radical firearms uppers, but what's been popular lately has been the 458 socom uppers. They're very cool. One of my buddies built a 12.7 x 42 (beowulf) also from radical firearms and he loves that thing!

Landon I presume... good to see you on here!

Give Matt a month and he will be selling that Beowulf to buy some shiny new toy, lol.

It is pretty bad assed though.

camoguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is Tromix the place to go for a .458 upper? I'm not a reloader, best source for ammo?

We have Radical Firearms 458 Upper's for $499 at Camo Corner, and we actually carry ammo too, right under $40 for a 20 rounds of 300 grain Great Lakes Ammo, new. I've finally convinced enough people to buy uppers that I have an excuse to carry the ammo, lol

camoguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Landon I presume... good to see you on here!

Give Matt a month and he will be selling that Beowulf to buy some shiny new toy, lol.

It is pretty bad assed though.

Yup, it's me, lol

And you are correct. Matt told me yesterday he was selling it to a buddy lol
It is(was) sweet haha

camoguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've been pretty happy with my .458socom
i've got about 300 rds through it while working up loads and getting it sighted in

when you shoot targets with 5.56 they make little bitty holes with kinda ragged edges

the .458 leaves BIG holes (you can almost see them without a scope):D, the edges remind me of shooting wad cutters out of a .38spl

ahhh, I love 38spcl wad cutters, makes me want to go shoot, but the weather.....sucks

Latest posts

Top Bottom