Arch Angel 10/22 kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
looking better is a matter of opinion. Every gun I've seen with the Arch Angel kit on it looks like a kit gun. But for a kid it may be cool for him. I've seen quite a few and have heard good things about fitment on them. I've heard very few bad things about them.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might look into the tapco sets. They look very nice once they are installed. The arch angel looks too fake for me but depending on his age, he would probably like either one.

gallk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just mounted my 10/22 into a Nordic components AR22 setup. It is incredible. Fits like a glove and accepts all AR pistol grips, stocks & fore grips. Stupid expensive (more than the gun) but I can say its a total transformation. Makes my actual AR a little jealous.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nordic kits look great. But they cost as much as my Mossberg 715T did. I am going to get a 1022 soon and do a Tapco kit. I hate to buy a new one just to take the stock off.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up going a different route for Christmas gifts so I didn't get a 10/22 pimp kit. But I did end up with a beater 10/22 to play around with so we'll see what happens. As far as kits/upgrades (and even some factory options) go, I'm really picky. I can't put an AR type stock on anything that doesn't look like an AR. AR stocks don't belong on shotguns, AKs, etc. That's just me though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom